Welcome...

Welcome to the assorted ramblings of Anne McPherson. I have started this blog reasonably optimistic that I will update regularly. However, I know myself way too well, and can assume that my postings will be slightly more sporadic than planned. I do hope to eventually start uploading snippets of works in progress, however, so stay tuned!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review: The Dragon Who Loved Me


The Dragon Who Loved Me
The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



After the disappointment that was the last installment of this series, I feel like Aiken has bounced back with her latest book. Unlike the last book, I thought that the relationship between the protagonists was well developed. As usual she features many of the characters from her previous books, and I thought it worked well this time, and didn't overpower the actually storyline. Possibly my favorite aspect of the book however, is that Aiken chose to bring the ongoing war to a close. It will be interesting to see where she takes the dragons next.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment